8:45 am - Phone line opens for virtual participants
The promise of Responsive Design is now a reality with all the newest technologies that are being released, but what is the best way for us to ramp-up our own skills? On Monday, November 10, 2014, save the day and join a day-long fast-track bootcamp by one of Adobe's master trainers, Dr. Pooja Jaisingh.
Hands-on! Responsive Design workshop using Adobe Captivate 8 and Latest Learning Technologies8:15 am - 9:00 am - Registration & Breakfast
9:00 am - 5:00 pm - Workshop
With the plethora of devices available in the market with varied screen sizes, it’s absolutely essential to make rich media and eLearning content available on all the devices in the best possible manner. Devices are many, and time is less. There’s a need to make the courses available on these devices with minimum possible effort by the eLearning designers and developers and use the capabilities of these devices in best possible manner.
During this hands-on session, participants will learn how to:
- Author ONCE to create responsive rich media and eLearning projects that can be deployed on all the devices for users by using Adobe Captivate 8.
- Quickly learn about the best new features of Adobe Edge Animate CC, Adobe Edge Inspect CC, and Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Create gesture-enabled mLearning where they can provide multi-touch technology embedded in modern user interfaces to allow learners to tap, scroll, pinch, and swipe their way through courses.
- Utilize the GPS capabilities of mobile devices to deliver timely, location-aware content to learners.
- Use the best practices of creating responsive courses.
This is a hands-on workshop: Bring your laptop with Adobe Captivate 8 trial version installed. Install as many of the trial versions of Adobe Edge Animate CC, Adobe Edge Inspect CC, Adobe Audition CC, and Adobe Photoshop CC into your laptop.
There will be power sockets available for you to charge up your laptops.
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm - Networking
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Tips and Tricks for Creating Stunning Responsive Courses
Join Dr. Pooja Jaisingh to see a quick demonstration on how to create responsive rich media and eLearning courses with ease using Adobe Captivate 8.
- She will also share some best practices to tweak content for a specific device and use the in-product preview to see how your project will appear on various screens.
- Finally, she will publish the course as a single project and automatically deliver the most appropriate experience for your learner’s device. Don’t miss it!
|Register & Pay
Please REGISTER EARLY. Limited seats are available.
Deadline for registration is Friday, November 9
To register, select the appropriate payment level below and click Buy Now. Proceed to pay via Paypal or other credit card.
NOTE: All registrations are transferable but
A link for virtual participants will be sent 1 day
before each event.