On Thursday, February 25, 2016, network with your colleagues and learn about a Tech Comm group's implementation of winning knowledge spaces for their deliverables.
Winning Knowledge Spaces = 1 wiki + "Every Page is Page One"
5:30 pm - 5:50 pm:
5:50 pm - 6:00 pm: President's welcome, announcements, and speaker introduction
- Networking & refreshments (Live NYC)
- Dial-in (Virtual)
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Presentation7:00 pm - 7:30 pm: Q&A
Times are NAEST (UTC -5)
This case study will tell the story of a company’s move to wiki (Confluence) authoring and delivery, based on “Every Page is Page One” principles. Combining theory with practice, you will hear about the challenge, the steps to plan and implement the solution, and lessons learned. Most importantly – you will be able to view real live examples of the implementation, and understand how key principles of Every Page is Page One were applied.
- Hear why we chose a wiki-based solution
- Hear about the Confluence eco-system
- Understand the importance of Every Page is Page One principles
- See how they were incorporated into the planning and execution of our knowledge system
- Watch actual examples from the implementation which address a few key principles
- Learn about workflow and pathfinder topics, and how they were implemented
- Get practical advice on overcoming common implementation problems
|Register & Pay|
Please REGISTER EARLY--we have limited seats available.
Deadline for registration is Tuesday, February 23.
To register, select your registration type, click Buy Now, and pay with Paypal.
The Member price is for STC NY Metro members only.
We do not give refunds, but you can transfer your registration.